Tuesday, June 24, 2008

lonely

just arrived yesterday from gensan,.. hell this is so lonely here,. i miss my son yuri soo much i want to hug him very tight kiss to him all the time,. to play with stroll around the mall just simply share happy moments and share some time with my son,. i miss my wife rosilie very much as well i really to be with them or them here with me,.. to be a whole family again,..

kanina when i was packing thier things,. rose's and yuri's things to be send to them in gensan,. i felt so very lonely and sad,.. i cried so much while packing thier things it was very hard to pack those things,. very hard that i dont even want to pack them up,. i just dont know if can take this feeling for this entire july,.. i just want them or us to be together again,.. bring back the old days,.

dont know what to say anymore,.. but i love my wife and my son so much,. i love them beyond anything else, i will do anything for them to be with me again,..

0 comments: